Hotel Leiden Central Station
Looking for a hotel near Leiden Central Station? City Hotel Nieuw Minerva is within walking distance of the train station. Trains from all directions stop at Leiden Central Station. Frequent train service is available from Leiden to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and the Hague. The hotel is housed in an authentic 16th century canal house and offers uniquely decorated rooms and suites.
Perfect hotel near Leiden Station
Situated next to Station Leiden Centraal, Hotel Nieuw Minerva is the ideal starting point to explore the city. Leiden’s two main shopping streets are only a stone’s throw away from the hotel. There is a big diversity of shops.
This city offers much more than just shopping. The monumental inner city is characterised by the many old alleys, town gates and almshouses. Museum lovers can eat their heart out in Leiden. Be amazed by the huge variety of museums in the city centre. Receive 50% discount on admission fee at most museums with the Leiden CityPass Package.
Directions from Leiden Central Station:
- Walk to the side of the bus station
- You walk straight into the Stationsweg, which then turns into Steenstraat
- At the end of the Steenstraat turn left over the bridge
- After the bridge turn right
- The 2nd street on the left, here begins the Boommarkt
- After about 150 meters you will find the hotel